NEWS: WHAT THE #@&% IS THAT? is Now Available Wherever Fine Books Are Sold!
WHAT THE #@&% IS THAT? is now available!
Fear of the unknown—it is the essence of the best horror stories, the need to know what monstrous vision you’re beholding and the underlying terror that you just might find out. Now, twenty authors have gathered to ask—and maybe answer—a question worthy of almost any horror tale: “What the #@&% is that?” Join these masters of suspense as they take you to where the shadows grow long, and that which lurks at the corner of your vision is all too real.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction by Douglas Cohen
- MOBILITY by Laird Barron
- FOSSIL HEART by Amanda Downum
- THOSE GADDAM COOKIES by Scott Sigler
- THE SOUND OF HER LAUGHTER by Simon R. Green
- DOWN IN THE DEEP AND THE DARK by Desirina Boskovich
- ONLY UNCLENCH YOUR HAND by Isabel Yap
- LITTLE WIDOW by Maria Dahvana Headley
- THE BAD HOUR by Christopher Golden
- WHAT IS LOST, WHAT IS GIVEN AWAY by John Langan
- NOW AND FOREVER by D. Thomas Minton
- #CONNOLLYHOUSE #WESHOULDNTBEHERE by Seanan McGuire
- THE HOUSE THAT LOVE BUILT by Grady Hendrix
- WE ALL MAKE SACRIFICES by Jonathan Maberry
- GHOST PRESSURE by Gemma Files
- THE DAUGHTER OUT OF DARKNESS by Nancy Holder
- FRAMING MORTENSEN by Adam-Troy Castro
- THE CATCH by Terence Taylor
- HUNTERS IN THE WOOD by Tim Pratt
- WHOSE DROWNED FACE SLEEPS by An Owomoyela & Rachel Swirsky
- CASTLEWEEP by Alan Dean Foster
- Cover Art by Mike Mignola
- Cover Design by Michael McCartney
BUY THE BOOK
Learn more at johnjosephadams.com/wtf.