Over on the F&SF Forum, editor Gordon Van Gelder posted the following note:
We’re going to do a promotional giveaway with this issue. There’s a box of copies of this issue on its way to me and I’d like to give away the copies people who will blog about the issue. So here’s the deal:
1) Go to our "Contact Us" page: http://www.sfsite.com/fsf/contact.htm
2) Tell us where to mail your copy of the issue.
3) Receive the issue and blog about it. Naturally, we prefer if you read the issue before blogging about it, but I’m just insisting that you blog about it. (The first time we tried this promotion, people mistakenly thought they should blog about the magazine before receiving the issue. No. Get the issue first, then blog about it.)
4) Send us a link to your blog.
That’s all there is to it. I’ll post here when we run out of the giveaway copies.
Spread the word!
That’s 160 pages of top-notch science fiction & fantasy. Here’s the table of contents:
THE MAGAZINE OF FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION
July • 59th Year of Publication
- Fullbrim’s Finding – Matthew Hughes
- Poison Victory – Albert E. Cowdrey
- Reader’s Guide – Lisa Goldstein
- Enfant Terrible – Scott Dalrymple
- The Dinosaur Train – James L. Cambias
- Books to Look For – Charles de Lint
- Books – James Sallis
- Plumage from Pegasus: Galley Knaves – Paul Di Filippo
- Films: Superpowers Do Not a Superhero Make – Kathi Maio
- Coming Attractions
- Curiosities – F. Gwynplaine MacIntyre
- Mondolithic Studios for "The Roberts"