The following content from The Living Dead 2 is available online in its entirety, either here on this website, or elsewhere on the web.
- Introduction — John Joseph Adams
- The Skull-Faced City — David Barr Kirtley*
- And the Next, and the Next — Genevieve Valentine
- Flotsam & Jetsam — Carrie Ryan
- Mouja — Matt London
- Who We Used to Be — David Moody
- The Days of Flaming Motorcycles — Catherynne M. Valente [external link]
- Obedience — Brenna Yovanoff [external link]
- Rural Dead — Bret Hammond [external link]
- Good People — David Wellington [external link]
All of the above (except “Good People” by David Wellington) are also available in the The Living Dead 2 ebook sampler, which is available in a variety of formats from the Baen Webscriptions store, free of charge.
* Be sure to also read David Barr Kirtley’s “The Skull-Faced Boy,” which appeared in The Living Dead, Vol. 1.